• Arranging transportation of goods from the Supplier to the company’s warehouses, as well as from the company’s warehouses to non-local customers, delivery cost calculation;
• Communicating with the Supplier and the Forwarder on delivery-related issues;
• Monitoring registration of transport documents, delivery to the customs terminal, unloading of goods;
• Monitoring mutual settlements with the Forwarder;
• Customs control of goods;
• Accounting of goods in stock;
• Monitoring fulfillment of Amazon shipments.
• Knowledge of the basics of foreign economic activity, transport logistics, customs clearance;
• Work experience in logistics (min. 1 year);
• Knowledge of Russian and English (a must-have);
• Confident computer and Microsoft Office user;
• Good job management and responsibility;
• Multitasking skills;
• Knowledge of the SAP system is welcome.
• Employment on the basis of an employment contract, benefits system;
• Performance under the guidance of a Supervisor and Mentor;
• Work schedule: Monday-Friday, from 8.00 to 17.00 (with an hour break for lunch);
• Pleasant and friendly work environment;
• Training, development and promotion opportunities;
• Opportunity to start working immediately.
+48 225 987 149 Natalia;